Saturday, April 13, 2013

THANK YOU!!

 
Hello everyone! I want to take the time to thank all of my readers, those who read this regularly and those who just wander here while surfing the web, for taking the time to read this blog. It has come to my attention that I have surpasses 57,000 page views, and that is huge. This blog started off as a project for a class that taught future teachers how to integrate technology into their classrooms, which I got the idea for because a few of my friends had trouble with history class in high school. After the class was over, I kept with it, and I'm really glad that I did. Now I have people like the New York State Historian who reads my blog, which is a nice little ego boost for me.

So, again, thank you everyone for taking the time to read this blog. It means a lot to me that I can get this many views, or any views really, and shows that the field of history is definitely something I want to be involved in for as long as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Concerns in the Cold War Part II

Hello readers! It's been a while since I last posted an update here on the blog. Since my last post, I submitted my second manuscript to...