Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Ten Important Battles of the Great War

Hello readers! It's been a few months since I last posted here in the blog. I wish I could say I've been up to some exciting stuff lately, but I've just been busy with my full-time job, preparing for my summer job, and finishing up my manuscript for The History Press.

The previous few blog posts have been about World War I, and this post is no different.

World War I was a major conflict that had some devastating effects, but before we can discuss those, we should discuss some of the significant battles of the war. I'm by no means a military historian, so I'm posting a link to an article written by staff members of the Imperial War Museums in the United Kingdom. Below is the link to the article:

https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/10-significant-battles-of-the-first-world-war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Concerns in the Cold War Part II

Hello readers! It's been a while since I last posted an update here on the blog. Since my last post, I submitted my second manuscript to...