Friday, May 20, 2022

I'm Back!

Hello readers! I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, but I've had a lot of changes happen in my personal life and I didn't have enough time to sit and write blog posts for a while; also during this hiatus I've been experimenting with podcasting, and that went really well. I'm hoping to be able to balance my time between work, being an author, being a podcaster, and blogging so I can get everything done that I want to!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for sticking by me throughout these changes. I know I've gone on hiatuses throughout the 11 years I've been writing on this blog, but I want to make a promise that I'll do better to not just disappear again.

That being said, for those of you so inclined, you can follow me on Instagram @mariedanielleannettewilliams to see what I've been up to when I'm not writing on this blog!

Thank you all again so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Concerns in the Cold War Part II

Hello readers! It's been a while since I last posted an update here on the blog. Since my last post, I submitted my second manuscript to...